Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanks Calvin!!!!!

So... This is How I Feel Some Times When I Write!!! 






My friend Calvin Fordham introduced me to SinFest, I think a couple weeks ago but, I never took the time to really looking into any of the comics unless he sent them to me via facebook.  And now I feel like a Sin Fest addict.  Sin Fest is so easy to relate to, even older couples  can relate.   The creator is Tatsuya Ishida, a Japanese American philosopher.  He kinda looks like Slick in the above comic.  Everybody when you get some down time check out sinfest.net when you want to be cheered up.  Ok I'm done for the day with Sin Fest. Thanks Calvin!!!!

Here is a link the beginning of this comic strip 



~Ash~


2 comments:

  1. Everybody click on the comic strips in order to read the comics... I'm sorry I forgot to add that to the post :-)

    ReplyDelete