Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So...I'm doing a show. Pray I remember MY WORDS... :-)


Ok... so I am performing some of my poetry on January 22, 2011 at REV Coffee for Voice of Hope International presents Kingdom Within Poetic Praise featuring Daya Lorin & Preacher Man with Young King, it's a poetry and music event benefiting the shipping of bibles to Africa. Tickets are $5 online & $7 at the door, all proceeds go towards the shipment.

I'm excited because I haven't performed in a long time... well a couple of months but, this should be fun.  I just have to put my stuff to memory. That should be easy, Right? Wrong... it takes time to remember a bunch of words, but I see it like this I remember everybody else's stuff (I know the lyrics to more then a 1,000 songs), so I will remember my word especially since they are... well my words 

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.(AKJV)

Yep, the Lord always brings things back to my remembrance, whatever I need to remember.. whatever the subject matter is. So.. I am gonna do my thang, Saturday, January 22, 2011... is gonna be a great day... hmm that's gonna be a great week. Wait, that's next week... I guess I need to finish these couple of entries and I'm set. It's gonna be to fun,  i  just might scare away some old people with my words. I bet. But anyways.. I'm excited.. Everything's gonna be ALRIGHT... after this show.. I will do Apache... and then another spot and then another one after that... I'm young I got the time... Ok Good night 

Links
~Ash~

1 comment: