Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day #2

So... I'm feeling some kinda of way and I just felt like writing since I'm stuck in the house... all ALONE with my lonesome.  :-P
WINTER
Winter has this random effect on SINGLE people of all ages. Like right now, I should be feeling LONELY & SAD cause I'm at home ALONE & I'm SINGLE but... for some odd reason I'm OKAY. Yes, I will admit I am missing a certain person... I've been missing that person for days and weeks, but I know that person is being taken care of and I shouldn't worry because that person is OKAY :-) Anyways, a question running in my head when I think of being single and the winter time.

  1. Why are there so many lonely people in the winter and why are there so many lonely Christmas songs...aka What do the Lonely do at Christmas & Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away...LOL what's the deal ?
Ok, that's the only question I could think of for now.... lol cause my mind is in a bunch of other places.
What's on My Mind

  • When is the snow going to melt, I got things to do
  • This is my last quarter at Aia, I'm excited for my next step in my life but I'm really gonna miss being in school.. I've met a lot of cool people & I have learned a lot being there
  • I'm hungry & what some CHEESE pizza with some chi tea or that sparkling pink lemonade from Target but I'm FASTING for 21 days.. so far so good tho
  • I want to go outside & play in the snow but... for some odd reason when I want to go outside everybody & their pets be wanting to stay indoors.. what's up with that?
  • I have to past these 2 tests... It just means to much to me & to my life.. Can't wait to get it over with 
  • When will I ___________ hmm time will tell
  • I want to listen to some of my favorite tunes but it leads my mind to thinking of.........
  • I really want some ice cream right now... FASTING
  • Jeffery Campbell oh how I love you :-) Your shoes are to live for 
  • Subs in the park in the Spring :-)
  • I need to get my stuff & business name copy-written before somebody jack me for my paper lol
  • I can't wait till I get a REAL job so I can get an apartment... either I'm staying here or I'm moving out of state either to NYC or Cali... we will see... but I am not moving to Texas 
And that's about it.....


Oh yeah last minute thought... Will I ever see him again.. so we can just talk and just maybe... just maybe be friends & just friends... idk Time will tell on that also 


Hmm I think I am gonna study and watch a movie... wish I could have some kettle corn.... FASTING
~Ash~

1 comment:

  1. i hear that song alot at work, but i don't know who sings it..... Your thoughts intrigue me....Who are you really??????? i need to know.....i have to.....or do i? sigh....just another day in the life.....or so it would seem....

    ReplyDelete