Friday, June 25, 2010

Remember the Times... I miss you MJ

Wow, I can't believe its been a year for the death of MJ... Michael Jackson. I miss him so much, I love his heart and passion for people and music.

Favorite Michael Jackson songs



Off the Wall
* Off the Wall
* Don't Stop Till You Get Enough



Thriller
* Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
* Thriller
* Beat It
* Billie Jean
* Human Nature
* P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing


Bad
* Bad
* Dirty Diana
* The Way You Make me Feel
* Another Part of Me
* Man in the Mirror
* Smooth Criminal (Annie Are you ok... as I like to call it )
* Leave Me Alone - (I like to turn this jam up real extra loud when I don't feel like being bothered by the world... thanks MJ)

Umm I think you can tell which albums are my favorite LOL.. that's like the whole albume.


Dangerous
* Jam
* Black or White
* Remember The Time
* Who it It
* Will You be there (I love Free Willy)
* Dangerous

And then there is also
Scream,
Blood on the Dance floor ,
They Don't Really Care bout us... I can go on for days about MJ...
oh yeah Butterflies.


That's just a few of my favorites... MJ you will always be remembered by me

~Ash.Jak~

No comments:

Post a Comment