Friday, June 11, 2010

I Can DO ALL THINGS... so don't hold me back....

Ok so all my life people have been telling me what I can do and what I can't do.. when I was younger I just accepted it. Now that i am grown I don't accept the less. So this goes out to all the people that have ever tried to play me... this is dedicated to ya'll hmm yall just made my inspiration of the day.

Hey You
Yeah, I'm talking to YOU
YOU think YOU know so much
But actually YOU know too little
YOU think YOU can tell me what I can or can't do...
Who do you think you are
Yeah thing look hazy right now but baby I'm gonna get far.

You can't tell me nothing
cause i want take YOU CAN'T for no answer

YOU want me to fail but I keep rising
and surviving
I keep standing
Nobodies gonna push me down
or make me frown
cause of some circumstances and jazz
I really wish I could tell all of y'all to kiss my ______ _____ _____
But that's not lady like
I got class
I'm more then that
Immma lady

I am about my bizness
and getting things done
It might not be in your timing
or within your schedule
But it will be done cause
I said so and I mean what I say
So until you stop treat me
or other people. Like me this way
I will always have sometimes to say.

Le' Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment