Monday, June 21, 2010

What is on Your mind... I promise you can tell me.. I won't get MAD



Ok this has been buggin me lately. Ok everyday, I learn a lesson about the way "men think" either it's from a few of my guys friends or its just from observation... but sometimes I get confused again. So I got bored like usual and did some reading. I decide to go to Search Your Love and i read this article titled Men & Women: differences

What I have learned over the years is that men and women have different values, priotires, and habits.

Men grasp a situation as a whole and think globally, while women think locally, relying on details and feelings.

- Men are builders and creators. They take risks and experiment, while women select the most valuable knowledge and pass it over to the next generation.

- Men are more independent in their thoughts and actions, while women follow the ideas or suggestions of a friend (GUILTY)

- Women’s self-appraisal is lower than that of men. Women tend to criticize themselves, while men are more satisfied with their own performance.

- Men and women have different sources of satisfaction.
MEN - career and prosperity
WOMEN - family and kids.

- Men have a pronounced need to fulfill their goals, and women rank relationships with others first.

- Men get sick twice as often as women, although women tend to be more concerned about their health.

- Women take pain and loads of work better than men. (very true)

---> Overall I understand and respect men... they are very interestingly sexy creatures that I wish to learn more and get to know more

Ash.Jak

No comments:

Post a Comment