Friday, June 25, 2010

Relationships & Facebook.. Think before you post

Ok so I viewed this video last year and I thought it was ridiculously funny because it's so true. Sites like facebook and twitter have been messing up good relationship, well at least they appear good for years. Watch this video and enjoy!!!

Facebook messes up relationship



So I admit to your all that I have been a victim of facebook and twitter. When you get to personal with social media, it becomes a part of your life. And that is why I believe everybody should limit their time with social media especially when you are dating or getting to know a person that you are attracted to. COMMUNICATION is KEY.

* Try checking your facebook at least once or twice a day.
* NO after midnight facebook chat with anybody... that can get you in trouble. Better yet GO to bed (You will be safe that way)
* Be mindful of who you ADD
* If you are dating someone or getting to know someone be mindful of what you want to be PUBLIC ... it can cause anger & jealousy
* Have respect



Overall THINK BEFORE YOU POST... just saying

~Ash.Jak~

2 comments:

  1. I saw the vid awhile ago too that mug was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love that video
    it's so funny.. but its also true
    Facebook be causing problems in my friends' relationship and it's not good lol

    ReplyDelete