Friday, December 31, 2010

Maybe I'm CRAZY... IDK... probably....


The last thing any women would EVER want a man to call her is CRAZY


Yeah, some women do crazy things for men they so called believe they in love with but really are they truly in love...are they truly CRAZY... I don't know ever woman on the earth but I do know a few that have been called CRAZY, LOONY, PSYCHO or even FOOLISH and they have incredible stories... now these women are WISE and INSPIRING


These women inspire me NOT to make their mistakes and not to act CRAZY just like men expect us to. 


Sadly, I don't have stories of me breaking dishes, busting windows out cars, lighting houses, cars, or clothes on fire... or anything crazy like you see in movies or hear in songs. 


My life's not that kinda exciting and I care too much about what people think of me... but TRUTHFULLY, I have thought about that crap. 


I think every woman has thought about burning a man clothes cause they all smelled like the girl next-door perfume but, only a few have actually done it. I called them women CRAZY & BRAVE.. cause I would never do that stuff... the thoughts that would be popping in my head would be of course "$" signs & jail bars... I'm about to be a college graduate with no job YET... I need all the money I can hold on too, and I'm too pretty for jail. If I get place if jail, then you will def see a CRAZY side of me... they would give me a straight jacket and sent me to INSANITY... shame I know.. "Oh Mind of Me"


But anyways, overall, the last thing i would want to hear a man call me would be CRAZY cause I'm not & never will be... I just won't let that happen. I am FUNNY, CREATIVE, AMBITIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRING, and many more... but I guess you could tell that through So This is How I Feel....  Women or Men don't let anyone get you to the point where you are losing your mind or where you they you just might be crazy. Sing Cee Lo.......


~Ash~



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. ... no comment. like the song, I used to hear it all the time and never knew who it was by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for The Wisdom!!!!! This Is So True!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete