Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sometimes you just got to Lego

So... I had to much fun writing this.. I keep on laughing every time I read it.
Hope you enjoy it!!











What I Do....?

What the hell happen here
I'm tyring to retrace my steps to see
what did I do to make you disappear

Was it my breath ?
I did have a chill dog
before I kissed you
Sorry
I should have warned you
OR
Was it my new hair?
I thought you would like it
Cause I got that curl and flair
Just like that girl I saw you eyeing from over there
OR
Was it something I said ?
I know sometimes I can run my mouth
and say all my thoughts out loud
Without thinking cause I be clowning around
OR
Was it cause I didn't get in your bed
And give you head...
69...
Kama Sutra intertwines
or let you lick my behind
OR
Was it my clothes
Some say I dress to old
Not my age and I should be a bit more bold
OR
Was it ME at all
Was it just your time to go
Maybe so
I don't know
But what I do know is
A women should never ask herself this many question
If she does then it's bout time to
Let Go

1 comment:

  1. I'm Totally Feeling This One! It's So True! A Woman Should Never Have To Second Guess Herself Or Ask Questions Like That. I Take This For Myself! Thanks For Posting This! :-)

    ReplyDelete