Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Can't Help What Flows out of My Soul onto the Screen



So... I wrote a poem yesterday while at work. I was bored doing the same ol same ol crap.. so I started writing and that topics of women questioning themselves came out... People always ask me where , I get my inspiration from....YOU of course &...

* Ladies & Gent that I meet on the street
* Friends & Family
* Music & Movies
* Other poets & Famous people
* Past Experience that I know or want people to relate to...
* ME - Lots of time Me inspires Me

Many people always think that everything I write... it's "All About Me" personally.. actually, I like to morph a bit of me and other people into the people that I write about.

Overall I love inspiring others, being relatable, and uplifting. I feeling like I'm making some sort of difference with a click and a button.

~Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment