Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Women vs. Women - Haters LOL

Hmmm let's see where this takes me...

Topic: Hatred: Women vs. Women

Yeah, I see you
I see the way you looking at me
Staring at me
Like you want me
Or something
I ain't no dessert
Or nothing
Well, not for you anyways
But for real tho
why you all up in my grill
please, honey child tell me what's the deal
what's wrong
Maybe we can sorta this out
Figure it out
Cause there is defiantly a problem here
You come around with them evil glares
Them snickering snares
I know what you up to
I know what you about
And I'm bout to let you find out
Yeah I see you
Now we making eye contact
You see me and I see you
Yeah that's a fact
Come a little bit closer
so we can finally meet eye to eye
And then maybe we will realize
all this hatred that we have deep inside


Disclaimer: I have no hatred or beef between any other woman on this earth...I think LOL... I just like to tap into the mind of people. But anyways, it makes me laughing inside and out, how our minds work as women. When we see another woman and she might dress a certain way or talk a certain way or she might even look at us the wrong way... we automatically assume that she is "hating" on us. Shame on us!!! We got to get it together :-)

~Ash.Jak87~

No comments:

Post a Comment