Saturday, August 28, 2010

Man's Perspective #2

The Distraction
I am Driven to Succeed
I am determine for Greatness
I want more than I can handle
But I keep on going cause I know
there is a purpose for everything
Everything will workout in my plan
If I continue to be this man
that I aim to be
Nothing can stop me
Nothing will stop me
unless...

Wow
who is that
She says her name is Deliyah
and well that's a fact
she whispers in my ear and ask me if I want it like that
and of course I say yes
Can I have it like that
and then she tell me to follow her
She will make my dreams come true
Instead I tell her to follow me
Home
so we can do the do
Indeed she made me an happy for the night
but the very next morning she was out of sight
along with all my stuff
Wow I really called my bluff
Deliyah was a man eater indeed she was
I will never forget that she devil and her devilish ways
If I ever meet her again in my day I will...

Wow
who is that...

The Distraction

1 comment: