Monday, August 16, 2010

Something OLD...

I wrote this the second week of July. I was really frustrated over some crap that it was keeping me up at night.. hint the title Frustrated for the Minute

Frustrated for the MINUTE 7-8/10
So this is how I feel..

Frustrated, that I am
I wish i didn't give a... rhymes with spam
I want to fly away to a world where there's no return
this place is a land of peace where nobody cries or burns
I want to jump up for joy or scream out loud
But for real tho...I really don't want to make a sound
or peep,
I just really want to get some sleep.

*************************************************************

I wrote this back in June, it's pretty short in sweet.

Inspire Me 6/23/10

Inspire me
Jump
Scream
Do the darn thing
Make me laugh
Make me cry
But please don't make me
Die inside


~AshJak87~

No comments:

Post a Comment