Friday, August 27, 2010

Hmm, why do we keep on Going Around...

So since I am awake at this hour I might as well write "a little something something..."

So this is how I feel...
Sleepy but yet AWAKE
Hungry but yet FULL
Questionable yet I know..I know the answers
and HMMMMM..... with a big :-) lol

That's just how I feel at 6:30 in the A.M.well TODAY :-P

But for real though, I have alot on my mind, that I must express and the only way I can think about expressing it is this way...

Round, Round, Round we go
we keep on going around
Till we get dizzy or fall to the ground
we keep on going around

Should I go this way or should I go that way
We keep avoid the sound,
the voice,
the answer,
You know you hear it but you keep on going around...

(In other words, on a daily we overlook many things that are alway in our view. When your overlook something or someone you are not challenging yourself, you have actually told yourself that you are WEAK and wont except the duties that you must take care of. We must stop avoiding things or people that challenge our minds or hearts.. somes you just have to do it... get it over with.. ya know)

2 comments:

  1. Crap... Can't find the damn like button!!!....lol just playin. But it's pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's a good idea... maybe i should have a like button on here.. but i dont know where to get one tho lol

    ReplyDelete