Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sorry boo I'm taken

Okay so this is what I don't get or understand....

Okay, so August the 3rd will make it a whole month for me and J and I am so excited.  I never been with a guy that long... and my so-called friendship with T don't count cause we were only friends... matter fact we still only friends... I am gonna miss him at work...but oh well time to move on.  

But anyways here's the thing... maybe it's me or can be just what it is, but every since I started dating J, guys that I used to be into have started approaching me.  I'm like when I was completely SINGLE... y'all didnt want me... you guys just wanted to be friends and that's all and all of a sudden you want to take me out and but me lunch and stuff cause I got the glow... we I have been using a new moisturizer lol but for real tho I have and its great lol... but nah I really like J and I don't want anyone or myself to miss this up.  But I still still don't get it so help

~Ash.jak~

1 comment: