Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The IT

Okay, this is how I know I got it bad when I can't stop thinking bout IT all day.  Maybe the whole reason why I can't get IT out my head is because I didn't refresh my mind with a good peaceful sleep last night... I actually just took a short hour nap and my mind was still own IT.  I got to put a stop to all of this cause I am starting to get hooked on IT and I'm not ready for all of that... actually but I'm not on that LEVEL yet darn.

I remember being the one that would tell my girls thart its easy being single and I had no wants or heavy desires for IT .. but now that I'm in a relationship, my affection for IT is a little different.  Now I want IT bad... IT started as a future desire and now is a right now. any where... any time crave... that I must put on a permanent leash until I get this thing call FLESH under control.

Dang I want to share my IT... with the RIGHT PERSON... but I don't want to rush nothing... that's why I am patiencely waiting on IT for when 2 becomes one in matrimony.

So I need to stop all the secret downlow reading literture of IT and experiencing with IT pleasures... I don't want to start nothing I can't finish without getting hooked... no addictions in the name of Jesus... I'm new to this... I was to be true to this... in the future.

Patiencely waiting,

*Ash.Jak*

1 comment:

  1. right now. any where... any time crave, yea that about says IT all lol

    ReplyDelete