Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Live 4 2day & 2morrow

Okay. So...so far. So good. Today is a really good day. I am finally bout to got to work. Ready to get my day started. I'm ready to brighten somebodies day with a smile and a "can I help you find something,"... so excited. But anyways, while I was waiting for the bus, I met this young man, that I believe has to be at least 27 or maybe 31. This man was a nice good looking man who is married to a gorgeous wife with 8 kids... yes I said it lol. Six girls and two boys, no duplicates... I was like wow, that's amazing to be that young with kids. And also he was reading his bible, which displays he's a man of God.

But anyways the reason why I title this blog "Live 4 2day & 2morrow"... is because yeah 4 + 2+ 2 = 8... but it's more to it. Lol This young man is taking care of business... He has his faith in God, a good job, wife, kids... and a great life.... Today is for himself and wife... Tomorrow is for the kids... because whatever he does today with effect those kids tomorrow cause he's their daddy.

Live your Dreams and dream big. Do whatever you put your mind, soul, heart,and spirit too. If you want to do something.. follow Nike and just do it. But most importantly live your life for God

1 comment:

  1. Nice story. I live the message and what you said, "whatever he does today will effect those kids tomorrow." So true. Continue sharing.

    ReplyDelete