Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random Thoughts while watching Monster's INC with the Bro

* I want a job but it has to be flexible so I still have a life & work on Descova U & do events / photo shoots

* I think I finally pushed HIM alway & all I did was give God credit for me being so compassionate lol ok I'm overthinking but if I'm right this is gonna be funny

* I really would like a REALITY TV SHOW of my life... show the world who I am & the things I do & showing them my cool friends... i have some cool people in my life

* I cant wait to dye my hair & finally pierce my nose... im gonna def do that when i finally start driving

* Some times I want to date & have a boyfriend but at times i don't even want to have friends because at times it all a bit too much & i just be want to keep to myself

* Can't wait to visit NYC
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment