Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Thought Before I Go to Bed: Games

Question: Why do we play games... mind games or tricks or clues... etc? Why?

A: IDK... I think its kinda natural & embeded in women or men to do this. I actually believe we don't know we are doing this.

Women: We are always waiting for guys to take the lead in everything & that kind hinder us from stepping out with making decision which is a shame because before them you was being all INDEPENDANT & stuff.. What happen?

Men: You guys be acting CLUELESS... but I swear ya'll are smart. Like I swear ya'll know how to get what ya'll want well some of ya'll. At times, you don't even have to do anything & you just get it handed to you for FREE

Women: If you want to talk to him, talk to him, call him or text him... but dont overdo it tho & you can wait on him to contact you but that might take some time... so maybe you should just contact him so you won't die

Men: Don't keep a woman waiting or she will move on to another dude

Women: The same in reverse

Okay I'm going to bed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment