Saturday, April 10, 2010

Random Thoughts for the Minute

Everyday I wake up, I always wake up with a song on my heart tell me why, I woke up to H-Town Boys "Knockin the Boots" !?! I don't know why because I don't even know the words to the song... I just know the chorus like everybody else... and that's what's stuck in my head. You know the part when the guy that sounds like Jamie Foxx sings "Just give me some GOOD love"...I like the way he sings it and that's what's stuck in my brain. I'm really into musicians & creative guys :-) Buy anyways....

Random Thoughts for TODAY

* Eww, this dude keeps on coughing and spitting, it's nasty.. he needs a spit cup

* I kind of want a tattoo but then I think about the pain and I say NAY

* I'm getting my nose pierced but I want to get everything settled with my car first... sorry Disa Kelly

* I want breakfast but, it's probably too late to run across the street, so I'm gonna stay put.

* Today is such a lovely day, I hope I don't get stuck in a lab all day

* Some people make me want to fight like for example why this man keep on spitting eww yuck.. ya nasty

~Ashleah S. Jackson~

No comments:

Post a Comment