Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Found a dollar Hey!! Hey!! Hey!!!


Okay so I'm pretty happy this morning. The sun is out and the wind is about but there's a stinky odor on the bus and it won't disappear... my stuffed up nose is screaming WHY!!! WHY!!!! Like Michael Jackson.  OMG a nosey need deserves puffs indeed... Guess what I have no tissue at all... This is unfair but anyways...

Random Thoughts for the moment

* I got a dollar... I got dollar..I got a dollar hey hay hey..I found a dollar on the ground... I haven't done that in a long time I think I'm gonna save it :-)

* Let's Get it Started by Black Eyed Peas is playing in my head.."and the bass keeps running, running and running, running, and..."

* I love looking at people's shoes.... it kinda express who the person is... like me I like comfortable flats & high platform wedges... hmm who am I cause that is kinda a contrast.

* Aia Dude sitting in front of me can really draw but he's hard on his self.. I guess we all are when it comes to our #1 craft :-D

~Ashleah S. Jackson~

No comments:

Post a Comment