Saturday, April 10, 2010

On the Move...

So this is how I feel...

I wish I would have stayed home snuggled up in my bed cause I was having a sweet dream even though I can't remember anything that happened.  All I know is I woke up with a huge grin on my face that right now won't erase. I wish I was home but I'm not... I'm gone to the bus stop to start my day out, get to meet a girl and a guy for a PSA... hmm I wonder what that's all about. Overall I'm pretty happy about the opportunities that are coming my way for 20-10. I'm feeled with JOY that I'm gonna be able to do music & fashion, my lovies. Lord how mercy I am such a working woman and I love it...I love being on the move but then I be wanting to rest back at my spot snuggled up in my bed... hmm what was that dream about?

~Ashleah S. Jackson~

No comments:

Post a Comment