Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day2

So today actually was a GOOD day.  I didn't get to go to practice like I wanted to but there's always next week and the week after.  I'm really trying to get back into things that I love... but here's the thing I don't really miss the choir....I miss singing personally.  Today I really have been singing all day.  Me and one of my friends actually entered a contest at the mall. I song the Cotton jingle... "the touch, the feel, the fabric of our lives...." Remember that...it used to be one of my favorite jingles as a kids...along with "We love to see u smile" but yeah I'm singing again.  It's crazy how singing makes me happy and I just hate to hide or just put it under a rock and let it rest for a moment.

On Sunday, the day I agreed to do the 30 Day ... my mom was talking about people in the church and in the work field needing to be where they suppose to be... and then she started talking bout the choir and me...and of course the nursery.  She told me that I have made the nuresy my little shelter/hide away...and I have gotten too comfortable where I am and I needed to step out my comfort zone (hiding behind my smile).  And that is exactly what I am aiming to do.

My goals are basicly:
+ Get Organization
+ Stay Focus
+ Stay Determine
+ Do what I love (passionate)
+ Be confident
+ Stay motivated

Since I have a great support team I don't think this will be a problem.

~Ash.Jak87~

No comments:

Post a Comment