Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who knows...

Listen
I love you
but I'm not
inlove with you
Yet
It takes much more
for me to just fall
into your arms
and let you sweep me off my feet
May, I Repeat
I love you
but I'm not inlove
with you
Yet
you got to come correct with action
Cause action speaks louder than words
Something you should have already learned
I'm inlike with you
That's a fact and I know it to be true
cause you are my dude
and I can't get enough of you
You make me dream about being inlove with you
One day
Some day
maybe even Monday
but for now I will stick with this strong like
unless you have something to change my mind
you just might
have something to change my like into love
I don't know yet
but I am willing to stick around to find out.

Inspiration: Natasha Bedingfield's Who Knows --> I love this song.. but I love this album :-)


~Ash.Jak87~

No comments:

Post a Comment