Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's on my MIND

1) When will this quarter end....
2) Next quarter, I am taking my regular 3 classes but it feels like I am taking 5 classes cause of the SET-UP
3) SAVANNAH!!!!!!!! Is that going to be me new home... Lord speak to me... I guess I just need to GO
4) SPRINGTIME and it's mysterious creatures that attract the eye
5) DRIVING
6) Music & poetry
7) Fashion photo shoots... I got to get on that.. I need business cards but i want them to be cute

Here's a couple little TO BE CONTINUES that I wrote TODAY:

I hear your words
I love your words
But I think you're moving to fast
Lyrical, its just pen and paper
But are you sure these feelings will last
We only known each other for a couple of weeks,
a few days at that
It already feels likes a rush of the heart.
Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to pass.

*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sometimes I feel like there is NO answer to the questions that hang above my head.
They make me think for long period of time.
And then my mind goes into its usual Wonderland,
where everything seems so complete
it makes me smile inside and out.

SONG OF THE DAY: Janelle Monae - Locked Inside

This song speaks to me. It has a nice MOTOWN effect that I love... Go head Janelle, getting your MJ on ;-)




VIDEO of THE DAY - Usher featuring Will.i.am - OMG

I absolutely love this video. The dancing is amazing and the song is awesome. My favorite parts is when the girls dance because of that tall blonde Afro chick and then when usher dances with the shadows & then the cigar dance :-)



~AshJak87~

2 comments:

  1. AshJak87 - After I read your blog for today I took a minute and thought about this before I actually commented.

    Personally, I can see you in Savannah. Without your family. Just you. God and YOU. HolySpirit and YOU. Not Momma, Brother or Sister, just you. For if you go with anyone besides God, Jesus and the HolyGhost, you may as well stay here. Imjussayin,....... 1st Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I want to do. is go by MYSELF and see what it has for me... Savannah has been calling my name for a while.

    ReplyDelete