Friday, January 1, 2010

Fast Day 1

FAST Day 1

So I ended up serving in the nursery on New Years Eve, like last year... it was fun of course but kinda tiring. The whole night I was eating fating foods until 12 a.m. that was fun too. I got a couple of HAPPY NEW YEAR texts too.... my phone is still OFF which is kinda DEPRESSING. Right now I don't feel like talking to anyone but, it's just the sense of having your phone on... paying bills.


Today all I ate was beans & rice.... a bagel... 2 turkey sandwiches.... I saw all these commerical on tv advertising pizza & candy (which are my favorites)... and I told myself NO can't have that greasy me... and I am gonna stick to it.


Today I finally finished I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris which is a great book... Tomorrow I am gonna start his other book Boy Meets Girl... I am excited





Ash.Jak

2 comments:

  1. You might find my blog about Josh Harris's books of interst:

    www.ikdg.wordpress.com

    Unfortunately Josh Harris is quick to point out the problems with dating but doesn't share the problems his approach has caused over the years including at his own church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the book you will like the next one better.

    ReplyDelete