Friday, November 5, 2010

To Lie or To tell the truth.. This is not a question














So..
It's about that time that I tell you how I feel
Let me tell you what's the deal
Either you want to hear the truth or a lie
I promise what I have to tell you wont make you die or cry
It's only the truth
Yeah, the truth hurts
But you got to have it
Right ?
Yeah,
Some people say they can't handle the truth
But you got to deal with it
Right ?
Yeah,
Telling a little fib is so much easier
Right ?
WRONG
Lying takes so much from u as a person
that it is so uncertain
that you can be trusted
Hmm,
Interesting
Right?
when you lie
I don't cry
I actually laugh
cause you only fooling yaself
which makes you deaf to the obvious
which is so Reality
Come back to life
Stop lying
Yeah that's Right :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment